Dedicated Virginia Attorney Provides Complete and Careful Estate Planning Services
Blacksburg lawyer delivers comprehensive support to people of all ages who are looking to safeguard their future
No matter what stage of life you are in, worrying about your family’s well-being if you cannot be there is only normal. This is why working with an attorney to create a complete and personalized estate plan is one of the most important gifts you can give yourself and your family, regardless of age or situation. At The Mack Law Firm, P.C., I am dedicated to helping Virginians throughout the New River and Roanoke Valleys accomplish their estate planning goals and protect their assets.
Compassionate counselor addresses you and your family’s needs through individualized services
Clients throughout the area have found that they can rely on my services because I:
- Concentrate on a specific area of law — Every person needs an estate plan, but what works for one client may not work for another. With my specific concentration in the area of estate planning, you can be confident that I will listen to your unique needs and see you through to a positive outcome.
- Offer flexible billing options — My goal is to reduce my clients’ stress about payment, which is why I offer both hourly billing and fixed fee arrangements.
I am not interested in generating cookie-cutter or boilerplate documents, but in constructing a plan that meets your specific needs.
Experienced attorney aims to help clients safeguard their families’ future
At my firm, I offer the following services:
- Estate planning — As your estate planning attorney, I can help you put in writing how you want your assets to be distributed upon your death by drafting a will. I also assist trustees during the trust administration process to ensure that all terms of the trust are followed.
- Living wills and other medical directives — To make your final wishes about what lifesaving treatments you want or how you want your finances handled if you are ever incapacitated, I can help you draft a living will or other power of attorney document.
- Guardianship and conservatorship — When it comes to establishing care for minor children or disabled adults, I work with individuals who are seeking guardianship or conservatorship over a loved one.
- Probate and estate administration — I handle estate and probate administration to help those who have been named administrators or executors of a will carry out the deceased’s wishes.
I am also an advocate for Virginia’s senior population through the practice of elder law, helping them with issues of health care, long term care planning, guardianship, retirement, Social Security, Medicare/Medicaid and much more.
Contact a knowledgeable and reliable Blacksburg attorney for a free consultation
At The Mack Law Firm, I proudly serve the people of Blacksburg, Christiansburg, and the New River and Roanoke Valleys by providing estate planning and probate services. Call me at 540-739-7344 or fill out the online contact form to schedule your free consultation.