An Effective Attorney Advocating For You In Estate Planning
No matter what age you are, working professionals should consider an estate plan. You want to protect your assets and have control over what happens to your home, investment, personal property and money. An effective and skilled estate planning attorney is what you need to guide you.
The Mack Law Firm, P.C., in Blacksburg, Virginia, has a vast understanding of clients’ estate planning needs. Whether you want to create a will, implement one of many different types of trusts or need advice on powers of attorney or living wills, our team can help you.
Skilled, Knowledgeable And Looking Out For You
Led by founding attorney Brian T. Mack, our knowledgeable, thorough and effective team has guided clients in estate planning matters such as:
- Wills: This may include simple wills or more in-depth ones for more complex estates. We also stress the importance of updating your will when your life changes.
- Trusts: We offer guidance in creating a variety of trusts, including living trusts, revocable trusts, special needs trusts, spendthrift trusts and charitable trusts.
- Powers of attorney: Bestowing financial- and health-related decision-making to trusted people when you are unable to do so.
- Health care directives or living wills: You want to be able to provide detailed instructions for health care providers if you are near death.
- Probate and estate administration: We will make sure your estate is promptly settled and minimize any disputes among beneficiaries.
- Guardianship: Helping you name guardians for your minor children.
Estate planning is essential. When you need an effective ally, Mr. Mack and his team will fight to protect your estate and ensure smooth transitions.
Schedule A Meeting With Us
If you have an effective attorney on your side, there’s no need to feel intimidated by estate planning. The Mack Law Firm, P.C., in Blacksburg, Virginia, can guide you with the creations of wills and trusts, as well as help you in other estate planning aspects. Our clients hail from southwest Virginia, including areas such as Roanoke and Montgomery, Floyd, Pulaski, Giles and Craig counties. For a free initial consultation, contact us by filling out this online form or by calling 540-443-9255.